Sentry Law, will host free Wills and Living Trusts seminars June 23 – 25, 2015. The seminars will feature information about the seven costly mistakes families make in their estate plans. The seminars will be held at the following locations:
- Tuesday, June 23, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Foothills Equestrian and Nature Center, located at 3381 Hunting Country Road in Tryon
- Wednesday, June 24, from 2 – 4 p.m. at Lake Lure Town Hall, located at 2948 Memorial Highway in Lake Lure
- Thursday, June 25, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Forest City Clubhouse, located at 141 Westview Street in Forest City
- Thursday, June 25, from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Forest City Clubhouse, located at 141 Westview Street in Forest City
Leading the seminar is Attorney, Jeffrey M. Cooper, of the Sentry Law. His legal practice provides an integrated approach to estate planning, where he focuses on providing clients with peace-of-mind knowing that their life-savings will be preserved for their family, and their wishes will be fulfilled. Cooper is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, an exclusive membership organization dedicated to promoting excellence in estate planning and elder law by providing its members with the latest research and educational resources.
All seminars are free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served. Attendees will receive a free 90 minute, private consultation to see how a proper estate plan will benefit them and their family ($350 value). Space is limited. To make a reservation, call (888) 364-2949 or visit click here.
Latest posts by jcooper (see all)
- What to Say When Someone Does Something Nice - October 8, 2016
- Why You Should Care About Trump & Clinton’s Health Care Records! - September 26, 2016
- Life Insurance (Sometimes) Doesn’t Play Well with Medicaid - September 20, 2016