Sentry Law, will host free Wills and Living Trusts seminars July 14 – 16, 2015 in the Asheville area. The seminars will feature information about the seven costly mistakes families make in their estate plans.
The seminars will be held at the following locations:
- Tuesday, July 14, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Biltmore, located at 115 Hendersonville Road in Asheville
- Wednesday, July 15, from 2 – 4 p.m. at Broadmoor Golf Links, located at 101 French Broad Lane in Fletcher
- Thursday, July 16, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, located at 43 Town Square Boulevard in Asheville
- Thursday, July 16, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, located at 43 Town Square Boulevard in Asheville.
Leading the seminars are attorneys, Jeffrey Cooper and Micah Cooper, noted speakers on estate planning. Their seminars are said to be entertaining, informative and easy-to-understand. Both attorneys are members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, an exclusive membership organization dedicated to promoting excellence in estate planning and elder law by providing its members with the latest research and educational resources.
All seminars are free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served. Attendees may receive a free 90 minute, private consultation to see how a proper estate plan will benefit them and their family ($350 value). Space is limited. To make a reservation, call (888) 364-2949 or click here.
Latest posts by jcooper (see all)
- What to Say When Someone Does Something Nice - October 8, 2016
- Why You Should Care About Trump & Clinton’s Health Care Records! - September 26, 2016
- Life Insurance (Sometimes) Doesn’t Play Well with Medicaid - September 20, 2016