Sentry Law, will host free estate planning seminars June 2 – 4, 2015. The seminars will feature information about the seven costly mistakes families make in their estate plans. The seminars will be held at the following locations:
- Tuesday, June 2, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Mountain Lodge and Conference Center, located at 42 McMurray Road in Flat Rock
- Wednesday, June 3, from 2 – 4 p.m. at The Chariot, located at 715 North Church Street in Hendersonville
- Thursday, June 4, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Hampton Inn – Brevard, located at 275 Forest Gate Drive in Pisgah Forest
- Thursday, June, from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Hampton Inn – Brevard, located at 275 Forest Gate Drive in Pisgah Forest
Leading the seminar is Attorney, Jeffrey M. Cooper, of the Sentry Law. His legal practice provides an integrated approach to estate planning, where he focuses on providing clients with peace-of-mind knowing that their life-savings will be preserved for their family, and their wishes will be fulfilled. Cooper is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, an exclusive membership organization dedicated to promoting excellence in estate planning and elder law by providing its members with the latest research and educational resources.
All estate planning seminars are free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served. Attendees will receive a free one-hour, private consultation to see how a proper estate plan will benefit them and their family ($300 value). Space is limited. To make a reservation, call (888) 364-2949 or click here to register online.
Latest posts by jcooper (see all)
- What to Say When Someone Does Something Nice - October 8, 2016
- Why You Should Care About Trump & Clinton’s Health Care Records! - September 26, 2016
- Life Insurance (Sometimes) Doesn’t Play Well with Medicaid - September 20, 2016